I bet that when you hear “content marketing,” you think about blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and viral YouTube videos.
But content marketing has been around far longer than the Internet.
Why content marketing?
- Because content marketing is all about storytelling, and humans have told stories for as long as they could speak.
- Our attention will always go to those who tell great stories.
- That’s the reason why blogs like the one by Tim Ferriss did so well in 2017.
- It’s the reason why movies like The Last Jedi did were so popular.
- And it’s why Kevin Spacey was once a keynote speaker at a marketing conference.